9 WAYS TO C A R E FOR YOUR TOOTHBRUSHES IN A SPECIAL WAY
Toothbrushes used by some individuals are not good for their teeth and gums. And many don't even know how to take good care of their toothbrushes.
Therefore, it is necessary to care for the toothbrush or toothbrushes as follows :
1. Avoid using scattered ( splayed )
toothbrushes i. e worn-out toothbrushes.
2. Replace toothbrush before the bristles
or filaments become scattered because
worn-out toothbrush removes deposits and could cause damage to the mouth.
3. Have at least two toothbrushes.
4.Alternate the use of toothbrushes, so that
they don't get old at the same time
5. Clean thoroughly after use.
6. Hold toothbrush head under strong stream of water to force out the particles toothpaste and bacteria from the bristles.
7. Tap the handle on edge of sink or cup to remove the remaining particles.
8. Avoid keeping the toothbrush into its
container after use.
9. Keep the toothbrush in an open air with head in an upright position, apart from contact with other toothbrushes
particularly those of other persons.
READ ALSO: 9 WAY TOOTHBRUSH IS ESSENTIAL FOR USE.