WHAT ARE THE BEST NUTRIENTS TO GIVE TO A CHILD?
Everyone known the fact that major nutrients are required for children to grow properly.
However, specific needs of each individuals nutrients determined whether he/she is growing, and by how much energy is required for his activities.
All this nutrients keep children growing very fast until some certain age that it will be normal , and high food are needed for child growth.
The food that children need is very vital and you should not be surprise if your child eat much. He/she need food to grow. Normally younger one's triple their birth weight and they are very active in terms of calorie needed.
In infant their very first six months, breast milk or formula, or sort of combination in both ,gives the baby his nutritional needs. The baby should get much milk as needed a day. This give the baby the nutrients he/she needed per day, and in the early months proper feeding for every four hours is necessary.
Your baby weight should be adequate and appears healthy, and his appetite should be normal too.
Some of the food required for children are:
- Strained fruits and vegetables.
- Egg .
- Beans and peas.
- Fats and oils.
The purpose of planning adequate nutrients needed is to ensure normal growth . And some of the group are as follows:
- Leafy Green and vegetables.
- Cheese and ice cream.
- Flour and cereals.
- Butter and fortified margarine.
However , the kind of the activities and things he /she does is very crucial as these tends to affect his lifetime, you need to be extremely careful what your child take in , activities and moral disciplines. If a child his not given adequate nutrients he/she required during his adolescent age may affect his growth and is general well-being.
Other food goals that should be realized during his adolescent years are an awareness of what a balanced diet is,decent manners at the table and a sense of timing about when to eat and drink and when not , is very essential during this period.
These are also the time that our young one's needed sometime to learn something, it may be something like buying and preparation of food, how to serve the food in most appropriate manner, and how to clean up the mess after eating.
Although in the meantime the child attitudes about food and eating should be high, it is up to you as a parent to make mealtime as pleasant as possible, and above all ,to avoid any battles of will.
- Children should never be forced to eat.
- You should not bribe your children to eat.
- They should not be given bad ideas that if they did not eat properly something bad will happen.
- Normal portion of the food should be eating before you give another.
- Between meals different snacks should not be given , one at a time.
- From time to time the child should be allowed to choose whatever they want.
- If the child have low appetite snacks should be discouraged, in the meantime he/she we eat .
- Parents should be considered about the overall health of his child including the atmosphere.
This is very important , since it is never easy to loose weight. So you must teach your children how to eat sensibly and avoid excess calories.
If this article is helpful to you kindly comment below and subscribe through email to received more update and lot free download, through my subscribe me button below.
Read also: Weakness Materials Used to Motivate exercise and be physically fit.